Image Systems AB and the GDPR Act – The Data Protection Ordinance
This Policy applies to Image Systems AB and its subsidiaries.
Briefly about the GDPR Data Protection Ordinance
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. GDPR is the EU’s new data protection regulation that comes into force on 25 May 2018. That it is a regulation means that it applies directly as a law and GDPR replaces our current Personal Data Act. The purpose of the GDPR is to strengthen individuals’ right to their personal data and the individual’s integrity. Something that changes the way our organization handles personal data on a daily basis. Personal information includes everything that can be used to identify a person, such as photo, address, IP number and e-mail address. The law applies, among other things, to which information may be registered, who has access to it and how long it may be stored.
Processing of personal data
Image Systems AB shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the protection of personal integrity is strong within the company when suppliers and contractors are engaged. Personal information means name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number and / or other information that can be traced to an individual living individual.
The principles we work by are that:
- The data must be processed in a legal, correct and transparent manner.
- The data shall only be collected for specific, explicitly stated and justified purposes.
- Only information that is relevant and necessary for the purpose is collected.
- The information must be correct and up to date.
- The information shall only be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose or required by law, or other legitimate purpose.
- Processing of the data may only be done if it can be ensured that the processing takes place in a secure manner.
- The person responsible for personal data (Image Systems AB) must be responsible for and be able to account for compliance with the above points.
Processing of personal data includes any measure of handling – for example, collection, editing, archiving, transfer, storage.
What personal data do we process and for what purpose?
We process personal data when you register your participation in events, when you as a customer for support are registered in our case management system or when you ask to register as a recipient of our newsletter or other mailings. It may also happen that we are notified of your personal information via your contact person with us or your own employer. The personal information we collect may, for example, include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, which customer or supplier you are connected to.
As an employee of Image Systems, we handle personal data in order to fulfill the employment agreement entered into.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Inquiries and contract issues.
- to send you our employee survey.
- to send you our Newsletter.
- to send an invitation to our events.
- to send you summer and Christmas greetings.
We save your information only for as long as it is required to fulfill the above purpose or as long as we are required by law to do so. Your personal data will then be deleted.
Who has access to the personal data and where is it passed on?
Your information is shared within the Image Systems AB Group and can be handled by third parties so that we can provide our services to you. Third parties may, for example, be companies that are involved in the operation and maintenance of our IT systems, companies that handle our employee survey or events. The suppliers who receive your personal data on our behalf must have signed a personal data assistant agreement that guarantees that they follow legal requirements and instructions provided by Image Systems AB on how the data is to be handled.
We do not pass on, sell or exchange your personal information for marketing purposes to third parties.
Image Systems AB may also disclose your personal information to third parties, such as to the police or other authority, in connection with the investigation of a crime or if Image Systems AB is otherwise obliged to disclose the information in accordance with statutory requirements or government decisions.
Your personal information is stored in our business system and case management system and is regularly cleaned of outdated information or information that is no longer needed for us to be able to fulfill our commitments to you as a customer. The information we collect about you is stored in Sweden.
Image Systems AB has taken technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access.
How is your personal data stored and protected?
- request information about the registers with personal data Image Systems AB has about you.
- request information about how Image Systems AB processes and protects your personal data as well as the purpose and legal basis for the collection.
- request correction or deletion of your personal data (unless there is a statutory requirement for storage of the personal data, such as accounting rules, or other legitimate reason for storage).
- submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate and request help with legal proceedings.
For questions about, for example, the processing of your personal data, corrections or complaints, you can turn to:
Image Systems AB
That: “GDPR responsible”
582 26 Linköping
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Systems AB with organization number 556319-4041 is responsible for your personal data.
If you believe that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, you can also contact the Supervisory Authority “Datainspektionen”.